Friday, July 27, 2012

Family Fun Night- Summer Olympics

Tonight is the Summer Olympics Opening Ceremonies.  We are looking forward to watching it and sharing the experience with our boys.  We have been telling them some of the details about the Olympics but thought it would be fun to make it a little more special.  Today while my older son was at school my little guy and I made some fun things to decorate our dining table.  We made a torch, podium, medals and the Olympic rings.

 We set the table with the Olympic colors in mind and had the podium in the middle with the torch and medals.  We hung the rings on the wall behind the table.
To make dinner simple we picked up a pizza.  It is always more fun when I don't have to clean up a big mess after dinner. 
I hope you all enjoy the Olympics.

No comments: