Thursday, July 29, 2010

Target Toy Clearance

Today was the day that my Target marked down their toys to 75% off. I was there when they opened at 8 AM, boys in tow. Target marks down a lot of their toys twice a year, in January and July, to make room for the new toys. This is when I buy about 95% of my Christmas and Birthday gifts for my boys, the cousins and to add to my birthday party stash. I keep a big tub full of toys and when we get a birthday invite I pick out several age appropriate toys and then let the boys "go shopping" for the gift they want to give. It saves a lot of time, money and stress. Here is what we got today. It is $445 worth of toys and I paid $119.66 including tax. We had a lot of fun today and I am now looking forward to January when we can do it again.

No comments: